Everyone has to come and support your team tonight it's the biggest game of the year if coach lee says you cant stand then set and be loud and support your team.The team loves the fan support.
Everyone has to come and support your team tonight it's the biggest game of the year if coach lee says you cant stand then set and be loud and support your team.The team loves the fan support.
Coach Lee is a [censored]...
Yeah everyone come on out to the game, should be a good one...
I just hope for a good, clean, well called game.
On a lighter side, I hope all the players will be kind enough to wear underwear lest we have a repeat of a recent game.
Clintwood has seen enough full moons for a while.
[ QUOTE ]
I just hope for a good, clean, well called game.
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Or other parts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
Amen.
Fortunately, there were no embarrassing displays other than the behavior of some fans.
[ QUOTE ]
Or other parts. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
[URL="http://cvcgrad.spaces.live.com/blog/"][/URL]
Glad I wasn't there. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
:
[img]http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f304/Betty725/d906_bBetty-Boop-Kiss-Posters.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
[/ QUOTE ] Coach Lee is a [censored]...yea its been pretty harsh with two nazis tryin to run the school
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
As much hell as Mr. Lee has taken over the years, I'd be more obliged to use the word "Nazi" to describe those labeling him than on the man himself.
You could say the same for the other "Nazi", although I don't see anything wrong with him at all. It mustn't be easy having to throw morons left and right out of basketball games.
Just my $0.02. Keep the change.
Officially retired
[ QUOTE ]
As much hell as Mr. Lee has taken over the years, I'd be more obliged to use the word "Nazi" to describe those labeling him than on the man himself.
[/ QUOTE ]
Chubz, there's other reasons besides the way he reigns over the HS and does stupid unnecessary stuff that people hate him for.
I myself could care less if he's a good/bad principal, I just know he's not that much of a man and a horrible person--if you want to know why, PM me and I've got a lil story to tell you.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
yea this year coeburn HS has sucked bad!!!! GIles is a smart [censored] too....i have been in trouble this year than any and have been accused of stupid stuff numerous times....CHS has turned into "dante's inferno"
If i leave here tomorrow, would you still remember me.
Bookmarks